Wednesday, April 8, 2015

It Raining, its Pouring!!!! Whooooooooooooooo!!!!!



Good Morning, ''the rains a coming, the rains a coming'', FINALLY its raining!! Its cold !!! This is happiness let me tell you. Its been a longgggggggggggggggg, dry Summer here in the West and I dont want to jinx it but I think Autumn is finally here (touch wood.... does it count if I touch a piece of pattern paper with wood on it?).

I am here today to share with you a layout that I recently competed the shop, using the stunning new Kaisercraft Range - Antique Bazzar, and with some Your Creative Wings Chipboard which is in store now. 




I love the Your Creative Wings Sprig Chipboard, they are perfect for the more masculine layouts, lets face it you always need a flourish or two on a layout. 



You will find there are plenty of diecut clocks in the Kaisercraft Collectables pack, just add a little foam mount then your ready to go.


Dont forget when your in store grab some wood veneer words, with a little paint, its the perfect title.


Antique Bazaar - Restore
Kaisercraft Antique Bazaar - RestoreAntique Bazaar Collectables

 Kaisercraft Antique Bazaar Collectables

 Your Creative Wings Sprig Set

So why dont you pop into the store and grab some supplies, perfect for rainy days.....


Till next time have a creative day.
Rikki
xxxxxx




No comments: