Friday, October 31, 2014

Love......

Good Morning, Rikki here with another share, and I must say this layout was inspired by the very talented Louise Nelson, you can check out her blog here. I have been a huge fan of her work for years and I have always wanted to try her style of scrapping but it has always intimated me. This year for one of my many scrapping goals was to try this at least once.... 

When I saw this piece of My Minds Eye Just Sayin' I knew it was time to at least try....





Currently in store, they have these fabulous leave charms and the cutest frame charm!!! So same treatment that I mentioned the other day was given to the charms to boost the colour.


Its time to go into your stash of embossing powders, I have 100's of them in soooooooooo many different colours !!! All you need is a Clear ink pad, a stencil and some powder and your ready to go to add another layer to your layout. 



Once your happy with your seed and micro beads add a little glitter and then use the Prima Color Bloom Mist to spray over everything, (dont forget to mask your photo off). These mists are in store now.


To help grab some of the beads and to build a layer around the frame I used Prima Art Basic's - Modeling Paste, I must say this is one of ''smoothest'' paste's I have ever used and its texture build up is amazing.


Prima Color Bloom Mist

Prima Art Basic's - Modeling Paste


I hope I have inspired you to just have a play especially with a style you havent done before. Pop into the store to see what is new they have everything to help you achieve your goals. 

Till next time, have a creative day...
Rikki 
xxxxxxxx

No comments: