Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Kaiser Blue Bay Layout by Mel Connell


Hi Everyone, I just wanted to stop by and share a layout I have recently done using the new Kaiser Blue Bay Range. 

This is such a pretty range and can be used for so many kinds of photo occasions. Here I have used a photo I took of an old temple that has been converted into a restaurant in Bali. 

Along with the gorgeous My Creative Wings chipboard swirls, this is just a divine combination. 

I had a bit of messy fun on this one also, using the new Tim Holtz Distress sprays. I am so in love with these. I used the Pewter on the chipboard swirls and also used Picket fence to create some paint dribble grunginess under my focal photo. 

All these products and more are available in store now. 

Stop by again soon to check out what one of the other Design Team members will be bringing to show you. 









No comments: