Monday, January 5, 2015

Playing with Gelatos | Louise Beerens


I had some free time (don't hate me) to play with my Gelatos and since TM is now a stockist, I thought I would push "Record" on the video camera so I could show you all how I just muck about in my art journal and create backgrounds upon which I can come back later and build a journal page.

I have had my set for a while now, and although I am a clean and simple scrapper, I LOVE playing with Gelatos because they are so versatile.  I have used them to colour chipboard, to watercolour, to paint and to make my own spray mists- they really are a unique and fun product.

Grab a cuppa and I hope you enjoy my little demo.....





If you would like to learn more about Gelatos, the lovely Mel Connell is teaching a class called "Rainbow Canvas" this Saturday 10 January at Tomorrow's Memories from 10.30-12.30pm.  Phone the shop on 9279 2183 to secure your spot!


Here's a sneek of what you will make in class....


No comments: