Tuesday, October 14, 2014

But Mum! I need it for my Movie...

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful day.  Its Tracey here (yes I am still here LOL) and I have a fun, scary layout to share with you today. 
With Halloween not far away there are lots of wonderful papercrafts products around to help you document this fun time.  But Halloween themed papers are also good for other layouts too.

On a recent holiday to Singapore my Son found a very scary toy head that he wanted to buy and the latest paper range from Authentique called "Spirited" was just perfect for these fun photos...


I also got the chance to play with some awesome chipboard from "Your Creative Wings" which added the perfect touch to my layout.


I have to admit that I am not really a fan of chipboard but these are just fantastic.  I love the fact that I can use them just as they are without having to paint them (I am a lazy scrapbooker) and I just love the detailed that is etched into the chipboard.


I fell in love with this beautiful swirl...


Thanks for spending a few moments with me and I hope I have inspired you to think about Halloween themed papers a little differently.  The papers and chipboard that I have used are all available at Tomorrow's Memories.  If you have any questions or want to know more about my layout please leave a comment and I will be happy to help.

Have a great week
Love me :-)


No comments: