Saturday, October 25, 2014

Family Portrait

Hi hope you are all keeping well, Rikki here with another share today. This time its back to the Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony featuring the lovely Your Creative Wings chipboard Scribble Heart, which also nearly didnt make it onto the page, because I wanted to hoard it as I love it so much, but thankfully there are more in store so I have one for the stash.



The Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony Collectables are perfect to add titles and loads of layers, just add some foam mount for instant layers.


See I told you that the Your Creative Wings Heart was a stunning piece of chipboard, I am so glad I kept it in the raw form, but it did take along time to come to that decision. 


One of my favourite things to do is cut the tags in half and spread them throughout the layout, for layering, it adds more layers without the bulk and it really extends your stash.


When doing multiple layers you cant go past double sided tape (stocked in store), if you leave a centermetre or two from your edge it allows your to tuck extra tags in between layers,



Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony 12x12 Scrapbooking Paper - Euphoria 

Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony 12x12 Scrapbooking Paper - Delightful

Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony Collectables.

Your Creative Wings - Scribble Heart


Till next time have a Creative Day
Rikki 
xxxxxxxx

No comments: