Friday, October 3, 2014

New Product | Your Creative Wings Chipboard

Hi everyone, it's Louise with you today and I would love to share a few projects I made using Your Creative Wings Chipboard, which is available now at Tomorrow's Memories.


Your Creative Wings is a family owned and run business, specializing in laser cut chipboard.  Their chipboard comes in a natural kraft finish and is 1.8mm thick.


To start with I made a set of three cards using the YCW Monsters 1 Set.....



I coloured my monsters with markers and combined them with papers from Kaisercraft's Something Blue collection and a really old stamp set from my stash.....





Next, I took a variety of chipboard from these sets.....








.....and added inks and embossing powders to create the colours and finishes I wanted,  combined them with papers from Kaisercraft's Pitter Patter Collection, to create this layout.....




I hope you will visit Tomorrow's Memories and grab some  Your Creative Wings Chipboard- it is great quality and there are so many different ways to use it!

Louise x

No comments: